Slow jewelry, we are jewelers and we do every jewel as unique, understand we need our time to make your jewel with love and care.
15 days return
Easy returns, please feel free to contact and we'll manage to pick up your jewel, if you change your mind.
Hello, do you have any doubts? Our online business hours are Monday to Saturday from 9:30am to 1:30pm and from 4:30pm to 8:00pm
CALL NOW OR START OUR CHAT LIVE
Do you make bespoke jewellery or jewellery that can be personalised?
Yes. If you dream of a particular piece of jewellery, we can make that dream come true. Tell us your idea, we’ll make you a proposal and create a 3D image so you can see what it will look like. Once approved, we’ll make your piece of jewellery at our workshop.
Can Roosik&Co’s rings and jewellery be engraved?
- Yes, we can engrave anything you want. It could be your name or the name of the person receiving the piece. Also a special date, such as a wedding, anniversary or birth.
How to return or exchange your piece of jewelry?
You have 15 days to exchange or return your jewelry. Just be sure to email us, wrap up and protect the piece well and return it to us in perfect condition.
- REQUEST A RETURN by email at email@example.com or call us on (+34) 972 20 47 85
- PREPARE YOUR RETURN. Just be sure to email us, wrap up and protect the piece well and return it to us in perfect condition, simply use the return label if enclosed in you delivery, or visit this page to print a return label.
- GO TO AN UPS ACCESS POINT. Drop off your package at the nearest UPS location. We’d be grateful if you could take the utmost care with it. E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- EXCHANGE. If you need to change any jewel, the shipping costs would be at your own expense.
- REFUND. The refund will be made using the same means of payment you used when you bought the jewelry, within 14 working days from the time we receive the package and confirm it’s in good condition. The shipping and delivery costs would be at your own expense.
Are the returns free in Spain?
- Yes, If you change your size or you change your idea for another design are FREE. if you just change your mind you will pay the shipping cost of the return.
Are the returns free in Europe?
- No. The administration is free but any transport costs incurred when returning a piece of jewellery, as well as taxes and shipping insurance, would be at your own expense. Between 20 to 50 €
Shipping and delivery times to service and mantain jewelry purchased at our online store
We can maintain and service your Roosik&Co jewellery free of charge for life. Ask for this service every two years at email@example.com
Shipping costs for this service in Spain total €5.95, to cover transport and insurance.
Shipping costs for this service in Europe around 90€ Please contact us to find out the shipping costs, taxes and transport insurance In Europe and the rest of the world.
Can precious stones and diamonds ever fall out?
Yes, in exceptional cases such as a heavy blow to the piece of jewellery or a manufacturing defect. Remember that each piece has been hand-made by a craftsman. In order to protect the gems as much as possible, Roosik&Co has created its own staple system that holds and protects these precious stones as much as possible.
Can the rings be adjusted to the right size?
- Yes, this service is free of charge although you would have to pay the shipping costs, taxes and insurance for jewellery sent to Europe or to the rest of the world.